Do you have a website that has little or no rankings inthe major Search Engines: Yahoo. Msn, Aol, Netscape,Alltheweb and Google?
Are you making little or no sales because you?re gettinglittle or no traffics?
Welcome to the club.
You?re not alone.
There are about 500 millions websites trying to get listed in the top 20 spots of the major Search engines.
Competition is stiff!
Only the oldest and most powerful websites have any chance to attain Top 10 rankings.
If your site can?t make it directly, cheer up.
If you can?t get to the top 10 ranking in the major Search engines directly, you can do so indirectly.
Here are some secret tips on how to do this:
Look up the top 20 web sites on the major Search engines under the keywords and phrases people would find your web site.
The trick is to advertise on those web sites.
The most expensive way would be to buy ad spaceon those web sites.
If you don't want to spend any money, you could use the ten strategies below.
(These strategies may not apply to every web site.)
1. Participate on their discussion boards. You couldpost questions, answer other peoples questions, andjoin in on conversations. Just include your signaturefile and link at the end of your messages.
2. Ask the web site owner if they would like a freeebook to giveaway to their visitors. You could havethem link to your web site or include your ad in thefree ebook.
3. Submit content to their web site. You could writearticles for their web site and include your resourcebox and link at the end of the article. If they publishit, you'll indirectly be at the top of the search engines.
4. Write an excellent article review of their web site,products or services. Then publish the review on yourweb site. E-mail the web site owner and tell him orher about it. They may link to your web site so theirvisitors read it.
5. Ask the owner of the web site if they would wantto trade advertising. If you don't get as much trafficas they do, you could throw in some extra incentives.
6. Propose a cross promotion deal with the web site.You both could promote each others products orservices together in one package deal. This means amention and link back to your web site.
7. Give the web site a testimonial for their product orservice. Include a little text link for your web site withthe testimonial. You never know; it could end up ontheir ad copy.
8. Post your advertisement on their free classified adsection on their web site. You want to be sure youhave an attractive headline so they will read your ad.
9. Post your text link on their free-for-all links page.You want to go back and post your link regularly soit stays towards the top.
10. Sign their guest books. You could leave a shortcompliment about their web site on their guest book.Just include your signature file and link at the end ofyour message.
I-key Benney, CEO
I-key, a Millionaire CEO from New York City is the creator of "Mscsrrr: Millionaire Secret Cash System", home based business, online investment opportunity (http://www.mscsrrr.com) which has helped thousands of ordinary people from all over the world to attain financial security and shining success during the past 2 yrs.
Mscsrrr Millionaire Cash System helps you to generate $1,500+/Week for life, from home or office, part time or full time. No large investment or hassles. Win $1000-$2000 free ?cash?.