You may not believe it, but people still judge thingsby its appearance.
How does your website look?
The appearance of your web site text can actuallyincrease or decrease your sales.
The size, font, style and color of your text can easily affect your reader's buying decision.
Below are ten points to consider when typing text on your web site.
1. Easy To Read- You want to make it easy for yourvisitors to read your text. You don't want to use a lightcolored text like yellow on a white background andyou don't want to use dark blue text on a black back-ground.
2. Create A Mood- You want to use the color ofyour text to create a mood for the reader. If you wantto create excitement, use some red text. If you want tocreate greed, use a some green text. Use colors thatwould put you in a mood to buy your product.
3. Grab Their Attention- You can grab your readersattention by using headlines. Make the headline morenoticeable by using a different colored headline thanyour ad copy. This offsets the headline and pulls thereader into the rest of your ad copy.
4. Highlight Keywords- You can emphasize phrasesand keywords that are important to your readers. Forinstance, use super, deluxe, fast, low price, free, new,etc. You could use bolding, underlining, italics, colorchanging, etc.
5. Sizing It Up- You don't want to use text that is toosmall or to large. You want to use larger text for yourheadlines and subheadings. You want to use smallertext for your ad copy. If your grandparents can't readit, it's too small.
6. Don't Use All CAPS!- You don't want to use allcapital letters in your ad copy. It looks unprofessionaland is hard to read. You may want to use all CAPSin your headlines to offset it.
7. Font Properly- You want to use a text font thatrelates to the product or services your selling. Youdon't want to use a comic type font when your sellingbusiness books.
8. Spacing Out- It's important to use spaces properlywhen typing your text. You should indent and bulletkey benefits your product or service will give thereader. Your headlines, subheadings, sentences andparagraphs should be consistently spaced throughoutyour web site.
9. I Need Sunglasses- Don't use all bright text colorsand backgrounds on your web site. It will make yourtext hard to read and actually bother your readers'eyes to the point they just decide to leave your site.
10. Check The Readability- It's important to checkyour spelling and grammar before you upload yourweb page. When writing an ad copy you're allowed tobreak some of those grammar rules to get your pointacross.
I-key Benney, CEO
I-key, a Millionaire CEO from New York City is the creator of "Mscsrrr: Millionaire Secret Cash System", home based business, online investment opportunity (http://www.mscsrrr.com) which has helped thousands of ordinary people from all over the world to attain financial security and shining success during the past 2 yrs.
Mscsrrr Millionaire Cash System helps you to generate $1,500+/Week for life, from home or office, part time or full time. No large investment or hassles. Win $1000-$2000 free ?cash?.